Like most dual sport bikes, the WR250R's speedometer is off by a considerable amount. And if you change your bikes gearing, it will throw the speedometer off off even more, and affect the odometer as well.
12oClockLabs offers a simple cost-effective solution, called the SpeedoDRD, that allows you to recalibrate your WR250R's speedometer. It's a very simple plug-in installation on the WRR's using the factory OEM connectors. Standard features of the SpeedoDRD include...
• Simple plug-in installation using factory OEM connectors
• Easier to setup than any other device on the market
• The smallest electronic speedometer/odometer calibration device
• Saves max speed, which can be recalled to your speedometer
• Built in testing mode to ensure proper installation
• Weather proof design to protect against the elements
• 18" wiring harness (1.5ft)
• 3 year product replacement warranty
• Made in the USA
WHERE TO BUY:
• 12oClockLabs SpeedoDRD Speedometer Calibrator at SRmoto